Is the collection of values, expectations, and practices that guide and inform the actions of all team members. Think of it as the collection of traits that make your company/organization what it is.
Toxic culture decreases productivity by about
– A dramatic change and development in the leadership quality of the organization.
– A clear understanding of the organizational culture that allows leaders to uncover potential development and unseen opportunities.
– An open discussion related to the organization’s chronic problems and potential opportunities from the organizational culture perspective.
– More engaged workforce.
More ability to develop creative solutions and innovative ideas.
– Approaching a sustainable business.
– To know what is hindering the organizations from achieving the required results.
We provide depths of insight into the dynamics of team performance and organizational performance
Organizational Culture Assessment Powered By